It’s easy to assume that all the work of a product is done once it goes into production – and while this might be true for some products, when it comes to apparel, there are many steps involved. Here, we’re going to take a look at the design process for clothing and what happens once the garment is in production.
If you wanna know more amazing DaBaby Hoodies product, you can try DaBaby Hoodies
More details about DaBaby Hoodies – DaBaby Bless Pullover Hoodie RB0207 DaBaby Hoodies
The DaBaby Bless Hoodie is the latest style of a timeless hoodie, featuring our signature DaBaby art with religious scripture on the back of this pullover style. Comfortable and easy to wear in any season, it is perfect for all seasons.
- Heavyweight 8.25 oz. (~280 gsm) cotton-rich fleece
- Solid colors are 80% cotton, 20% polyester. Heather Grey is 70% cotton, 30% polyester. Charcoal Heather is 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Front pouch pocket, matching drawstring and rib cuffs
- Ethically sourced following the World Responsible Apparel Practices Standards
- Note: If you like your hoodies baggy go 2 sizes up